Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Who needs LA when we have Greece?

Ok I might be exaggerating a little bit. LA is actually on the top of my PLACES TO VISIT list ( come to think of it, I should reveal my list to you guys in one of my future posts ), anyways my point is that people always want something that they can't have. So let's say you are in Greece with it's sandy beaches and the delicious mediterranean food and weather but you dream of escaping to big city and chase your dreams ( that actually rings a bell :P ) or it might be a material thing like owing a smart car and wishing instead to drive a porsche just because that car shows power or some kind of superiority ( which I don't get ). My point here is that there's nothing wrong with being ambitious and setting goals for your life but I feel that somewhere along the way we focus so much in what we want and were we would like to be, that we don't live the moment. Do you agree with me?





The Venetian Fortress

This is one of the things I love the most about Greece, the fact that you can find history everywhere. A couple of years ago in an effort to make infrastructure work and while they dig the sidewalk they discovered a whole new world under the existing one


Shoes & Skirt:Zara, Top:Primark, Sunglasses:Primark, Bag:Primark, Bangle:Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rings:Asos, Chain Bracelet ( bought from Sweden ) same here,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place and pictures. Your skirt is also so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...