Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

No place like home!

So here I am, back to London after spending an amazing time back home to Crete! I feel rejuvenated and ready to start winter season but still with a bittersweet feeling that I had to leave behind my family and friends. This pictures have been taken the first day we arrived and I couldn't think of a better way to start my vacation than go next to the sea and enjoy the sun! 

Dress:Primark, Shoes:Primark, Sunglasses:Primark, Watch:Swatch, Bag:Primark, Bracelets:Primark & Marc Jacobs

9 comments:

  1. Great blog, dear!Of course we can follow each other!
    I am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin'.
    Hope you will follow my blog too:)
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Nice dress. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yeah sure we can follow each other. I'm following you now, I hope you do the same :) have a great weekend.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting. Very nice of you. Great photos, and great atmosphere. Greetings - Majka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so romantic atmosphere here :) I'm following you, I hope you like my blog and do the same ;) www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfull place and i like your outfit!

    x Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment! I dont see you on gfc. I think sometimes it has glitches. Would you mind doing it again? thank you dear.

    noradulce.blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...